Friday 25 July 2008

Life in Sheffield

Finally got a break since about a week kept myself in the freaking room rushing for assignment, is like in prison every time straight to the room after class or after my meal...when the sky started to get dark, is so quiet that i feel so cool sometimes, i would be sick if I'm going to stick to this type of life everyday...besides haven't been on a trip since my last one to Northern Ireland. And also didn't play ball for a week and not even going to club...
"I'm not a GEEK"
But today things started to change as we handed up 3 assignments this week, so me and my frens went down to Northfolk Park to have a basketball game.
And guess wad...if I'm my lucky start shine on me today, i might be going to club tonight...haha...smilling when thinking of it...LOL...
Anyway, hard work always comes with a reward and I'm going down to London this sat, its a free trip organized by the school for a day trip. I guess its time for a little shopping...haha...
This is what i called "life"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE A GEEK ~!!